View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 08:11 AM

RE: Hibiscus dried flowers

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

guera185 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!guera185 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!guera185 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!guera185 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!guera185 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!guera185 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!guera185 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommide5 View Post
I am Mexican and it's a common drink for us . We call it Jamaica . You can find it in the Latin part of grocery stores or you can ask . I bought a nice big bag at luckys in San Francisco bay area in Cali
I bought my last bag for about 7.00 for a 17 oz bag. I steep it in hot water then strain and add sugar. I am trying to get my husband to drink it 3 times a day, it's good for high blood pressure and high in vitamin C. I use like 2 cups to steep and put it in a water decanter for about 2 gallons.

Enjoy
Yes, thanks for posting, I was going to say, please don't pay outrageous prices for this, you can pick it up at a Latin grocer for waaaay cheaper than the prices you'd pay in a health food store(cheapest place to get your spices too). Maybe because the cost of living is so high in San Fran, but around here you can get this much cheaper then $7 for 17oz.

We love Jamaica at my house, especially chilled on ice in the summer. Yummy!
The Following 102 Users Say Thank You to guera185 For This Useful Post: