View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 11:46 PM

RE: Any tips on buying a house?

exhausted

My Mood/Status:
Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
I'm pretty sure your apt has had many tenants, a home would have had far fewer occupants, typically.

When you look at a house, pay attention to things you can't easily change. Are the rooms big enough, is it on a busy street, is it next to a church or school (they get sold).

Make a list on non-negotiables, like number of bathrooms, big backyard, whatever.

Most other things, you can fix/change, over time. My master bath was electric pink, with green tile and a blue floor! Under $100 gave me aloe walls and green flooring

Figure out your price, and stick to it. Do NOT skip the home inspection. Hubby and I ran a business where we'd go in and deep clean after closing. Check into it. We charged around $300.
The Following User Says Thank You to Goddessoflubbock For This Useful Post: