View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 05:39 PM

RE: Any tips on buying a house?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I'm glad there are others out there who feel the same as me! I was afraid I'd put this out there an it end up making no sense
It is weird to think I will be in someone else's "home", how do I know if they kept everything clean and in good condition.. I will definitely be painting and replacing the carpet!
I wish we could build our own house, they are actually in our price range but we don't have any land to put it in and don't have the extra money to buy any.
It's overwhelming thinking about all the stuff we will have to buy. I'm the kind of person who thinks you get what you pay for. There is no point in buying a cheap version of something because later your going to realize you should have got the quality item and then go back and buy it. I'd rather buy the best one the first time around so I don't waste money buying two in the long run. We will need lawn care stuff, washer/dryer, a lot of furniture, who knows what else. I want to figure out the best time of year to get specific items that we dont need right away do we can get them at the lowest price.
I remember seeing a lot of house items at lowes on black Friday I think for a good price, I was also thinking how some stores have the scratch and dent section where it may be unnoticeable damages depending where you put the thing and it will be discounted. Maybe some tax time discounts.. Any ideas on that are very appreciated!!