View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 03:16 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Reboots of "All My Children" and "One Life To Live" apparently back on

It's been a year, since the web rebirth of those shows was officially nixed. But, I was just reading some online articles and it seems to now be back on track. The are, apparently, signing actors to deals an bringing former staff on board. For one, they have just signed on the actor that played Dr David Hayward on AMC. I think, he was a pretty big character, in the final years of the show. So, the production company must be pretty serious this time about resurrecting AMC. I really hope the pull it off.