View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 06:26 AM

RE: What does YOUR child want for the Holidays?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
First, I want to say how sorry I am that you are separated from your DD, at Christmas and all year long. I hope that somehow this situation will work out in the best interests of your DD so that all who love her can be back in her life.

As for gifts, my DS is in the first grade, and the girls in his class are pretty much obsessed with lalaloopsy, so that is my best guess. It seems that among the Disney princesses , Sophia the First is the newest movie so it is popular. Also, Lego Friends (in purple boxes, with girl figures/sets) are cute.

My DS LOVES Doc McStuffins, they just came out with a DVD of some cute episodes. Other cute videos would be Santa Pups and Brave. Hope that helps
The Following User Says Thank You to nwfrugalista For This Useful Post: