View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 07:10 PM

RE: Riding my bike while walking my dog

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
juneannloves2shop has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!juneannloves2shop has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!juneannloves2shop has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!juneannloves2shop has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!juneannloves2shop has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!juneannloves2shop has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!juneannloves2shop has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!juneannloves2shop has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!juneannloves2shop has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!juneannloves2shop has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!juneannloves2shop has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Was your dog on a leash? maybe she was trying to say it should be, just thinking her dog may go after yours.

I know this one person on the block here has a pit bull, never has him on a leash and always running around the neighborhood. He doesn't want her on a leash, but the rest of us get scared when we see it. I know I am really worried about it while walking my dog, since my dog was recently attacked by another dog who was wandering around.

One big problem I have is when walking my dog, I am probably the only one here that walks with a poop bag in this neighborhood, I am forever ever having people yelling at me to pick it up..Well when my dog makes pee on the grass, I can't pick that up. I do pick up everything else..

One neighbor has so much poo on their lawn, mostly from the dogs that are free to roam, and the people who don't pick up after their dogs.
The Following User Says Thank You to juneannloves2shop For This Useful Post: