View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 04:24 PM

RE: How to get my kids to bed

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
laurelgurl26 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!laurelgurl26 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!laurelgurl26 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!laurelgurl26 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!laurelgurl26 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!laurelgurl26 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
What are they waking you up for? You cant possibly be stayin gup like that every day and night. My son did this. He would wake me up for something to drink every 5 minutes. Put a cup not a sippy cup on the table and they will get up to get it and go back to sleep. That way they dont wet the bed from drinking too much. Sippy cup they will drink and drink and drink. Let them run around the yard before dark. Every night. My son I finally just started going to bed. Turned out all the lights. And put a tv in his room. One that hangs on the wall. And put a rack up so he couldnt get to it. And he watched tv to go to sleep most of the time going to bed at 2 but finally got used to 12 then 8. Now he sleeps around 8 to 10 at night until 6 or 8 am. He also does not take any naps. And you dont get relief during the day without naps. But you get relief at night. Now when he is tired he goes to his room and turns the tv on. I taught him how to use the remote. And I keep a dvd in or satellite on cartoons. And just change out dvds every day.
The Following User Says Thank You to laurelgurl26 For This Useful Post: