Thread: Kens dressing?
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 05:22 AM

RE: Kens dressing?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
The sales from the 15th had the Renuzit Fresh Accents (a little plastic square holder) on sale for 10/10. The $1 off coupon was in the local paper but not in the Denver Post coupons. I was able to get 4 for free then there was an IP that was BOGO. Not sure if the IP is still available or if the Fresh Accents is still 10/10. I hope to use the air freshener deals this month for Holiday Baskets.