View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 11:18 AM

RE: Fleas! What is best?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
paulsonja has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!paulsonja has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!paulsonja has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!paulsonja has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!paulsonja has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!paulsonja has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!paulsonja has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
If Frontline works for you, Pet Armor will. It's the same ingredient, only $14 cheaper. When we lived in the South, the fleas were so bad it didn't work and we went to Comfortis for the dogs and kept with the Frontline for the cats I think(or it could have been Advantage) but limited the cats' outside time. We found if we kept the dogs' fleas in check the cats benefited

Some years are just terrible for fleas. When that happens, you have to give it the big guns. For dogs, Comfortis worked miracles for us. That and we used Precor 2000 in the house. It's professional grade stuff and it works. We had the worst flea infestation ever in New Orleans one summer. I was in tears. We all had fleas. I could see fleas moving on my dogs and could pick off a dozen at a time . . . I get freaked out thinking about it . . . We went to the vet. He gave us the Comfortis. Within an hour we literally saw the fleas drop off the dogs' body (not good for cats). The vet said to buy the Precor 2000, both the spray and the bomb for the house. We used the bomb and then the spray (7 days) and the fleas literally disappeared. I can't say enough good things about this product. I think it was about $10 a can and $20 for the flea bomb, I would have paid triple, quadruple even, heck I'd have spent every last penny I had. I worked that well and fast.
The Following User Says Thank You to paulsonja For This Useful Post: