View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 03:16 AM

RE: Buy 3 get 1 free Question

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Sandy M has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Sandy M has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Sandy M has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Sandy M has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Sandy M has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Sandy M has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Sandy M has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Sandy M has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Sandy M has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Sandy M has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Sandy M has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Bismuth View Post
Hi, I'm rather new to GE (I've shopped there occasionally but it's a bit out of my way) anyways I noticed that starting 5/10 Coke 6 or 8 packs will be 3/$12 get the 4th free, when they do promotions like that is it a limit 1 deal or could I get 6 of the packs and get 2 free? I have some rather nice qs to pair with this and I'd like to get more than just 4.
You should be able to get these in multiples of 4 within the same transaction. ie:buy 6/$24 and receive 2 free.
Also, you can use a coupon for the pack that is free. I don't know how much your coupon is worth but say they are $1/1. You would be getting 4 packs for $12, using 4 coupons, and getting them for a total of $8 OOP. HTH
The Following User Says Thank You to Sandy M For This Useful Post: