View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 11:19 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

moviewithn0story has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!moviewithn0story has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!moviewithn0story has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!moviewithn0story has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!moviewithn0story has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!moviewithn0story has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!moviewithn0story has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!moviewithn0story has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Question Yoplait Granola Catalina???

Does anyone know about a catalina on the Yoplait Granola? I did a quick Google search but didn't find anything.

This afternoon I bought 2 Yoplait Light w/ Granola for $2 each and used the $.75 printables to make them $.50... As I was leaving the cashier stopped me and said, "Wait! You forgot your coupon!" She handed me a $1.50 OYNO that said it was from General Mills. The only other things I bought were Gold Peak Tea, Hidden Valley Farmhouse dressing, and an 8 pack of Bounty.

It could have been leftover from the last customer, but I got the impression that the cashier regularly checks the catalina machine. I didn't have any more coupons so I couldn't test it out.

Has anyone else received a cat when buying the Yoplait Granola? TIA!!
The Following User Says Thank You to moviewithn0story For This Useful Post: