View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 07:27 PM

RE: Whats for Dinner?: 4/4/12

I'm now getting $100/mo. less in child support.

My Mood/Status:
SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
4/4 dinner

I've been very sick and spent some time in the hospital and nothing inspires like the terribly disgusting hospital food, right? haha! So, feeling a little better today, I decided to make italian chicken roll-ups: b/s chicken, pounded 1/2 in thick, rolled around a mixture of cream cheese, italian spices, and mozzarella, baked in pasta sauce with parm. cheese atop. As sides, I made angel hair pasta, Paula D's honey glazed carrots and snap peas, and crescent rolls. The family raved and left nothing behind. Oh, and can't leave out banana cake topped with chopped strawberries and whipped cream.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 3 kitties
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

, 1 doggy
, and 2 dumbo eared rats

ISO nbpr rebates valid in WV
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmoochTheCook For This Useful Post: