View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 03:21 PM

RE: Jekyll Island, Georgia??

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Loving the CVS deals!

savingmamaof4 has posted more than 400 great deals!savingmamaof4 has posted more than 400 great deals!savingmamaof4 has posted more than 400 great deals!savingmamaof4 has posted more than 400 great deals!savingmamaof4 has posted more than 400 great deals!
I live a couple of hours from Jekyll and we used to go every summer. The last time I went was a few years ago. It's not touristy, just kind of laid back. There are paved bike trails all over the island and you can rent bikes to ride. There is a small mini golf course. The next island over is St Simons(not very far), has a lighthouse you can climb and a large pier and shopping area. Jekyll has some ruins of historical places you can see when you ride through the bike trails. There is a water park, but I don't think it opens until May. Jekyll is owned by the state and they limit the amount of tourist attractions and buildings allowed there. Hope this helps.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mama to
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(5 months),
(4),
(10),
(12), and
(16), & wife to: