View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 08:22 PM

RE: New! **Coupid's Buddy

I'm Snoopy Dancing My Way To Sales And Deals!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

Need help with couponing, technical issues, or navigating the site? Ask here!

Cry For Help

Guide For Using The Cry For Help Forums

If you want to familiarize yourself with the acronyms and abbreviations commonly used on the AFC website, here is a link that you will find helpful!.

Acronyms

Here are some additional links that you might find helpful!

Grocery Stores

Supercenters

Drug Stores

All Other Stores

If you have any questions, or if there is anything that I can do to help you get acclimated to AFC, click on this link and post a message on my visitor board!

iluvadoption

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to iluvadoption For This Useful Post: