View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 04:41 AM

RE: Looking for some home repair coupons and tips!!!!

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
myoung has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!myoung has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!myoung has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!myoung has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!myoung has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!myoung has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!myoung has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!myoung has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!myoung has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!myoung has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!myoung has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Check out the paint section every time you are at Lowes or Home Depot. They usually have a cart, or a shelf with "oops" paint. You can get gallons for $5-$7 each and 5 gallon buckets for $15 each. Purchase colors you like and when you are ready to paint, you'll have what you need. You can also get colors that are similar to each other and mix them together (keep the finishes the same when mixing) if you need more than 1 gallon for a project. Or you could do stripes, accent walls, etc. Nothing wrong with the paint, just stuff that was colored wrong or returned by customers. I've even found 2 gallons of bright white satin paint there for $5 each! Worked great for my doors/trim in my house.
The Following User Says Thank You to myoung For This Useful Post: