View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 07:29 PM

RE: CVS 2/26 - 3/3 Free/Cheap, ECB Deals & Adscan

THANKFUL FOR AFC!!

My Mood/Status:
Dianasaves$$ has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Dianasaves$$ has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Dianasaves$$ has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Dianasaves$$ has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Dianasaves$$ has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Dianasaves$$ has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Dianasaves$$ has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Dianasaves$$ has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Dianasaves$$ has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Dianasaves$$ has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Dianasaves$$ has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by missamericanbaby View Post
QUESTION #1:

I have a raincheck for the Combos from when they were on sale as a BOGO free a few weeks ago. I can use this as part of the CVS CC sale, correct?

QUESTION #2:

How in the world would that work out in the transaction? If I got a raincheck for 15 of the BOGO= 30 BOGO's, would that mean I would have to buy more then the original 20 at $1.50 each to reach the $30.00 total since this was from a previous sale?

QUESTION #3:

Will I be able to use a coupon for each one with the BOGO free raincheck? Even the free ones?

Thank you SOOO SOO much to whomever answers my needy questions! I have been staring at a computer screen for the last 6 hours trying to write a metaphorical essay on the kind of writer that I am. Needless to say, my brain is a little on the toasted side right now and I cannot seem to put 2+2 together with this on my own! Please help!!
I was just going to ask the same question but for the Infusium...I have a rain check for that for B1G1F...I had never done that before and was not sure how that would work but I am gonna love that deal!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and two
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dianasaves$$ For This Useful Post: