View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 01:26 PM

RE: Kellogg's $10 Gas Card Deal

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vabreadbaker
The AARP Kellogg's MIR is the only one I'm aware of. Did you write down the date when you mailed it? When sending in rebates, I always write down the date it was mailed, what product the rebate is for, $ of the rebate, date I received the rebate, etc.
Ugh! Wouldn't you know that was the only one I can't find record of. I looked everywhere, I am usually pretty good about keeping track, I photocopy things, write the dates etc, but can't find this one. Another lesson learned, thank you though.