View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 05:38 AM
Still love my job! ;)

My Mood/Status:
cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Star Homemaking tips...Jennifer's Corner :)

Hi all!

to

Homemaking...Jennifer's Corner-Just my 2 cents!!

On another thread I frequent there was some interest in discussing a cleaning schedule. This is something I am passionate about. So, I'm happy to share what I do.

Homemaking is my dream job! I love blessing my family, by blessing our home. This job can seem impossible, but it is definitely manageable.

Now that I have just started a part time job a few evenings a week, I more than ever strive to complete my to do list so that things don't snowball out of control and I end up curling up in a fetal position over my mountain of dirty clothes and crying! Or worse,

With following just a few daily schedules you can have your home almost always looking company ready. I say almost always because life does get in the way, and vacuuming sometimes gets put on the back burner, but that's ok! Especially if you keep you with your schedules all the other days when you can. It's not so bad then if you miss a day or two.

Now, everyone is different, and will have to adjust their cleaning schedule to fit their own families and schedules. My DD is now 10, so I'm not chasing around a toddler, and the house no longer looks more like a daycare just exploded in the family room.

So, take this advice with a grain of salt. My perfect schedule definitely won't be your perfect schedule. Also keep in mind, that these are my goals, and they don't always get met! I am by FAR a perfect homemaker! Some days are better than others, but I try my best to stick to my schedule when life allows. Hopefully you can take what I share and make the adjustments you need to make your home a haven as I have mine.

I look forward to sharing and cheering each other on. Feel free to put your in. I love to hear what works for others! Also, be sure to check out the whole new "My Home" forum for topics like Parenting, Devotionals, Crafts, Home Remedies, and more!

I'll be back soon with my first schedule to share.

Or, if you want to jump right in, go here: http://www.afullcup.com/forums/homem...h-flylday.html

Then come back over here to discuss your progress, ask questions, be cheered on !!
Have a great day!
Jennifer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm Jennifer Happy Working Homemaker
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Married to DH
Homeschooling Mom to DD
and to furbaby Princeton

Who wants to join me in a OHC?

Last edited by cpht; 07-24-2012 at 07:42 AM.
The Following 93 Users Say Thank You to cpht For This Useful Post:
12342343242342134, 2oreatha, 5zamoras, allcash, AlliHoov, amandatockert, babyfordawn1983, Basketlover, bevans41, birdlady6262, blueflowers, BlueMoon187, br00kers, brieclark, BZZ4NW, Caeridwen, calebsmom10, cathyw, cindyy, CouponSanta, CouponsmadeEC, cpnsrgr8, crosscountrysoccermom, csheldon, DarcieB, dawnmarie0172, dinkey98, docmom71, Dominochic, Drea, dwagner84, Econo-shopper, EllieKat, elvis fan, epimo23, EStimpert, Frugal Dixie, funnygirl1002, goofysgarage, Hadia, icoupon4mknm, ilove3js, JamesFenway, JamieLeib, janetlr1974, jenakay, Jennah73, jessie08b, jingram, jitters3783, jlaporte, jsmeurer, justfluffyme, jwo, kmayhew, kmills630, LACECOUPONS, love_virus, lunawolf, madtazzy, mandarn, mcdlady1, mcgallicher, Mcrisp78, Melissa Woodhams, momandcoach, mommamerri, momof4inpa, mrslenne, MsGlamorous, msitbon, msvidkiller13, nowpoints, nytx, pchef3, phoopaugh, preciousgirl1120, proudphillymomof5, richiesbaby, rowie, SaverJ12, shchmo, slpjlc, smartsmommy, soy, sweety33, TJ_2008, twinmommma, Ubuntu, vbjrmkfb, vicki518, Wizard2010, YellowWoman