Thread: 99% savings...
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 06:14 PM

RE: 99% savings...

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

daygo22 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!daygo22 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!daygo22 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!daygo22 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!daygo22 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!daygo22 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!daygo22 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!daygo22 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by qponmom3 View Post
Now thats a way to use the overage! I didnt think of using it to get giftcards!! Smart thinking!! And great job!!!
Thanks!!! I don't do big shops at the commi too often, so there was no way I could buy that many items to soak up the overage. Not to mention, I think I'd receive lots of flack from the commi employees if they were to hand over all that cash for the overage...LOL!

I was already getting snide remarks from employees, one saying, "Wow! I hope you need all that, since we're paying YOU to take that out of here." My response, "You get reimbursed from the manufacturers anyway..."