Thread: What's For Dinner? Friday 12/09/11
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 05:56 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
rainydays has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rainydays has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rainydays has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rainydays has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rainydays has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rainydays has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rainydays has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rainydays has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rainydays has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rainydays has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rainydays has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Friday 12/09/11

Good Morning Cooks,

Welcome to all the new posters! Please come back and share your dinner ideas. It's so much fun to see what others are cooking.

We got our veggies too late yesterday to add to last night's dinner. There was some good stuff in there, though, so I plan to use some tonight. I'm going to saute the kale, I think. Will have to look for a recipe. Also got beets, avocados, eggplants, tomatoes, green onions, and fancy lettuces. An embarrassment of riches!

Dinner tonite will be baked chicken breast, the kale, and some of the others to be determined.

Have a lovely day.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rainydays For This Useful Post: