View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 05:21 PM

RE: Would you do this? Kind of long...

is searching for deals on AFC!
AFC User

My Mood/Status:
MaxxMe has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!MaxxMe has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!MaxxMe has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!MaxxMe has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!MaxxMe has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!MaxxMe has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!MaxxMe has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!MaxxMe has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!MaxxMe has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!MaxxMe has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!MaxxMe has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
You know what....if you feel the need to go that strongly then I think I would go. Did you get any type of response back from the aunt you contacted a few weeks ago?

I don't think you will cause them pain. Most of them are probably very curious about you. I know I would be! And I'd think they would appreciate the fact that you took time out of your life to pay honor to your aunt that passed away, even though you didn't know her. You did just find out about where she was and what happened to her afterall. They probably wanted to meet you during the past 29 years and just felt it wasn't their place to try and find you if you KWIM.
The Following User Says Thank You to MaxxMe For This Useful Post: