View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 09:39 AM

RE: Wish Big, Win Big - What have you won?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by time_is_on_my_bad_side

Haha, so do I! I actually double-checked all of mine over the weekend, then stacked them all in order (the dupes) and put a rubber band on them. I can't bring myself to toss it. Plus, if I win something, I want to be able to just replace the pieces that I turn in so I can try again for it. That is cool that you got 9 IW's! I totally want to go tonight.
Oh haha, it never occurred to me to try again if I won something! Good, I'll keep them all and not feel so nuts. I also won't feel nuts for starting to stack mine in order