View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 07:58 PM

RE: Looking for some home repair coupons and tips!!!!

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Check to see if you have a Habitat for Humanity Re-Store. It is a store that sells items at a discounted price. Look on ebay for Lowes q's. If you have to seperate ur orders in groups to maximize the savings with the $10/50. We remodeled our kithcen and put new dry wall up so I did it in sheets of 8 to maximize my savings. It saved us alot! Also check Home Depot and see if they have it cheaper than Lowes if they do them price match it at Lowes--you get an add'l 10% off this way--vice versa if you have a Home Depot. Also look at the clearance racks...u can find some good things in this section sometimes.

Hope this helps! Good luck with the remodeling...it is a job! So far we have done our kitchen, hallway to basement and son's room. Got lots more to do but just finding the $$ is the problem. The next room is going to be the bathroom I think.
The Following User Says Thank You to sheena_h For This Useful Post: