Thread: Fixing credit
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 04:18 PM

RE: Fixing credit

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
We dont have any credit - not because we have had bad credit but because we pay for things in cash therefore eliminating the need for it.

I know this is a touchy subject with many in our family, but we paid for our house in cash - we just committed to renting, saved up the $, and now we owe nothing but utilities monthly.

You dont have to have credit - the only time credit is necessary is when you're trying to obtain, and we just feel like it's not necessary to owe money to anyone. But like I said, this is touchy with many folks, most probably dont agree with us because most folks live with credit cards - they assume that the credit card will give them a discount/mileage/rewards - we just have never had to use a credit card for that reason at all.

The Following User Says Thank You to mommyof1beauty For This Useful Post: