View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 07:09 AM

RE: What kind of Cat litter do you use?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Someone from here had given me an idea about 2 years ago. I was having an issue with being able to afford so much cat litter. We have 6 cats. A jug of cat litter was not going very far. Suggestion was to get a kitchen trashcan and mix scoopable littler with the cheap bags of Tidy cat clay litter. We usually mix about 5 lbs per 35 lb bucket of Tidy cat. This has saved us so much money. As far as smell, we stay on top of it. Clean out about 4 times a day. Haven't figured out how to get around it. Mention of a 20 lb cat. We have one that is older and 23lbs. We had to go to an under the bed storage container as a litter box, because she tried, but really had a hard time getting into a regular litter box.

ISO .55/1 or 1.00/2 2lt q.s (Especially for Sunkist products)