View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 06:13 AM

RE: What kind of Cat litter do you use?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
5forme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!5forme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!5forme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!5forme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!5forme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!5forme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!5forme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!5forme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IHateDrama View Post
I have a total of 10 when the newest stray decides to come in. Used to use the cheap stuff, even Tidy Cats ... Still could always smell the boxes. Switched to Arm & Hammer Essentials {the corn based one} and it works wonders. I clean twice daily and once a week, change the litter in every box. You can't smell urine at all. At Walmart, its about $8.50 a bag.
You have 10 cats? And you actually have them in your house? I thought 5 was alot. I will try that cat liter because if you have twice as many cats as I do and you say it works then it must be good. Do you ever find coupons for it?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(15)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(13):
9and 6

: