View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 02:36 PM

RE: SUPER DOUBLES/TRIPLES ~ Post rumors HERE!

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidsfund2007 View Post
I had an issue today w/ HT I purchased Vicks drops .89 & my coupon was $1 off. Customer service manager said they can't take my coupon cause its more than the item price. I told her that I've done this is the past & someone just adjust it or overide it. Ughh, left frustrated and didn't really feel making a big deal out of a dollar. My concern is what if this happens when I have a handful of coupons and this person tells me the same thing again.
I think the HT employee was correct. The coupon can't be more than the item. One time some yogurt was on e-vic for .99. I couldn't use my 1.00 coupon because it was more than the item. But I could use my .50 and it took off .50 and .49, making it free. Hope that makes sense.
The Following User Says Thank You to qrazy For This Useful Post: