View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 08:20 AM

RE: Any ideas for making more money?

My name is Valerie. Feel free to call me Val.

My Mood/Status:
xpikch3rxframex has posted more than 400 great deals!xpikch3rxframex has posted more than 400 great deals!xpikch3rxframex has posted more than 400 great deals!xpikch3rxframex has posted more than 400 great deals!xpikch3rxframex has posted more than 400 great deals!
Also, I got this message in my inbox. It doesn't sound all that legit. Have you guys heard anything about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarman
Hi! I just read your message and wondered if you guys still needed help. I work from home from a company called Arise, I actually have gotten many people started on it. you can choose what company you work for and just take their training, it only takes about a month, and then you can work anytime. it would be great for him, bc he can stay home and still work full time. I personally work for AT&T and APPLE doing chatting, for the online stores, I make about 40k a year from home, and i just started about a year ago full time, before that i did it part time and worked at a bank. it really is the greatest thing that I have ever done!!!! if you want some more details, you can email me at [removed by XpiK] or just go to arise.com and enter my acp id [removed by XpiK]