View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 02:05 PM

RE: Any ideas for making more money?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
mommy1224 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mommy1224 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mommy1224 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mommy1224 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mommy1224 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mommy1224 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpikch3rxframex View Post
...I don't mean to be rude, but I'm wondering if some of you read all of it. I don't have any bills to cut out because we're not paying any right now, and I have the money for my husband's insurance, which should cover the surgery. Right now I'm focusing more on the house costs so we can move back home, because neither of us is all that happy here. (We lived in Kentucky before and are in California now.)

As for what skills I have, I haven't had a chance to go to college, so mostly just writing and drawing, which I'm already trying to use.

And I'm starting a second job in about a week, so "take more jobs" is already happening...

I guess what I was asking is if there's anything obvious I've overlooked, or if there are any other legit ways to make a little bit online (like I did with ChaCha and what I'm trying to do with Amazon, eBay, and Deviant Art), etc. I feel like some of the responses I got here are a little rude, but it might just be the effect text has on words, so.
in-n-out starts at at least 10 an hour