View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 06:31 AM

RE: Any ideas for making more money?

My name is Valerie. Feel free to call me Val.

My Mood/Status:
xpikch3rxframex has posted more than 400 great deals!xpikch3rxframex has posted more than 400 great deals!xpikch3rxframex has posted more than 400 great deals!xpikch3rxframex has posted more than 400 great deals!xpikch3rxframex has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponQueen925 View Post
Staying here where you are living rent free makes the most sense to me. Why would you move back to KY when hubby's insurance is here? He'll still be a diabetic. Far as hubby getting some work.............gas station attendants, cashiers, even the ticket taker at the movie theater by my house is in a wheelchair. I think you all have to look at his employment from the point of view of what he CAN do instead of what he CAN'T do. Ebay is fine for him to do after his REAL job.
He'll still be a diabetic, but he'll have taken his phlebotomy classes by then and a job at a hospital would cover him as that stuff goes. He's tried for the theater, I dunno if he's tried any gas stations yet.

JakeJake: I don't like concerts and the hubby doesn't like coffee. We're pretty much screwed for entertainment. I'm not even completely sure there are any parks around here, to tell you the truth, otherwise that might be an option.

Tootsie Roll and CozyTeapot: Okay, cool, thank you. <3