View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 05:34 AM

RE: Any ideas for making more money?

tired

My Mood/Status:
tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpikch3rxframex
(I have a question about the Amazon MTurk thing, though. I can't find any way to do the projects? Do I have to contact the requester first or what?)
After you register, search by Hits Available to Me at the top. When you see something you want to try, click on ViewHit in this Group. If you want to do it, click accept it. You must submit it when done. If you change your mind, click return hit. Rejected hits hurt you, returned hits do not.

You must be the change you wish to see in the world - Mahatma Ghandi