View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 04:36 PM

RE: Is it too early to talk Christmas?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
JeanneF78 has posted more than 400 great deals!JeanneF78 has posted more than 400 great deals!JeanneF78 has posted more than 400 great deals!JeanneF78 has posted more than 400 great deals!JeanneF78 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aflmom View Post
I know some people start after the holidays, but I'm starting now. I'm thinking about a keurig coffee machine for my dh since he's a coffee person. I know they come on sale periodically, but I wasn't sure about the expense of the cups. Thoughts anyone?
I've been itching for a Keurig! My SIL adores hers and is always raving about it. My bday is coming up and about 2 months ago I'd mentioned to my mom I wanted one....she said not to buy one she'd keep her eyes peeled for a good sale and might get me one for my bday! Even though I'm 32...well almost 33, my mom still spoils me for my birthday (only child!)

As for christmas....I've been keeping my eyes peeled for some clearance deals.....I have 4 male cousins all college age...so they are easy, razors, shaving cream, Old Spice BW and Spray...things like that...I'll make them up a nice gift set and they'll love it...and we all know how cheap I can get that stuff for..so they're easy. I really don't know what my problem is, every year I'm such a last minute shopper, I always say I'll start early and I never do...This year I'm aiming to be half done before Thanksgiving!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JeanneF78 For This Useful Post: