View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 07:41 AM

RE: Target Debit Card--is it worth it?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
rac1891 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!rac1891 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!rac1891 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!rac1891 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!rac1891 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!rac1891 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Hahahaha sassykathyk--- I used to work in retail too and I know how frustrating it can be working somewhere that isnt on the same page on a national level (and obviously I know how frustrating it is as a CUSTOMER too since I coupon ). Always having guests say "well, they let me do it at the other store!" or "they let me do it last time I was in here!"...and you are just trying to do your job the best way you know how. I know we all like to get mad at the cashier, I am guilty of that too, but it really comes down to management and higher up to set standards and teach their employees! I know at my previous job (not at Target, at another chain store though) we switched managers 3 times while I was there...and all three had different rules for our coupons (not mfrs cause we didnt accept those)...it is frustrating for the employees and customers alike!
The Following User Says Thank You to rac1891 For This Useful Post: