View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 04:13 PM

RE: Target Debit Card--is it worth it?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
*Jackie* has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!*Jackie* has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!*Jackie* has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!*Jackie* has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!*Jackie* has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!*Jackie* has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!*Jackie* has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!*Jackie* has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!*Jackie* has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!*Jackie* has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!*Jackie* has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I don't mind that it takes 2-3 days to get out of my account - I should be keeping record of my spending anyways. I like the 5% off and I LOVE the no credit card thing I used to have a Target credit card and I got rid of it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My family of four: Jackie & Brian
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Kai
Parker
and Mollie
The Following User Says Thank You to *Jackie* For This Useful Post: