View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 09:00 PM

RE: Im in co if anyone needs help im a pro

It's good to be back!
Too busy for coupons? NEVER!

My Mood/Status:
Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Looking forward to having you here. Lol - you will have about 5 Walmarts to choose from here. As well as king Soopers (kroger) Albertsons and Safeway. Of course also target family dollar dollar general and Walgreen's.

The best paper to buy is the Denver post. We have some shelf clearing - I think everyone does. But if you go to the right store at the right time - it's fine. For the most part people here are kind and generous. I never have too much problem except at Walgreen's. That's mostly the store for not ordering any or not enough of the sale items. Have nor had a problem with stolen papers or inserts.

Keep in touch and I'm confident you will LOVE Colorado.

iPhone user - please forgive any auto-correct errors