View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 07:27 PM

RE: Im in co if anyone needs help im a pro

It's good to be back!
Too busy for coupons? NEVER!

My Mood/Status:
Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseytrill View Post
I live in Colorado and get the post delivered and end up going to Kings to get additional papers, how do you all get all your papers? Would love to know this before this Sunday when all 3 inserts come out. THANKS!
I live in a very rural area. So I have to travel into town on Sunday's to get the papers. I prefer the Post because it has better coupons. However, since I don't usually feel like wasting my gas to drive 45 minutes to get it (and often they are already out, unless I get up at 5 am) - I usually order from online. I get them from the Dallas area and/or Florida. They have better coupons than even The Post does. If I remember I will grabe 1 or 2 of The Gazette (from CS Springs) on my way to work on Monday morning. There are usually plenty of those still left, !