View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 12:59 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Lfwh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Lfwh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Lfwh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Lfwh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Lfwh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Lfwh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Lfwh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Lfwh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Lfwh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Lfwh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Lfwh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
The Woman Ahead of me in at the Register

Funny story. My husband and I finished up at Shaws and got to the register behind this woman who had her cart full of sale items (Pasta Sauce, Prince pastas, Yoplait yogurts, Barber chicken, Sun Chips etc... So I said to my husband "Oh I bet she is couponer. She has mostly sales items in her cart, she must be a couponer. I want to watch and see how much she saves." Sure enough, she took what looked like a bunch of coupons from her purse.

So the cashier completed her order and it was like $143. So I was waiting, with anticipation, to see the magic happen. She handed the cashier her coupons and the cashier swiped one, two and three coupons. She told her "Your total is $140." That was it.

I was so disappointed. I really thought she would wow me with her coupon savings LOL. That's not to say she wasn't a smart shopper because everything she had in her cart was sale items. But I really thought I'd see something amazing with her coupons.

THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Thomas Paine 12/23/1776
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lfwh For This Useful Post: