Thread: Maltice Puppy
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 03:05 PM

RE: Maltice Puppy

I'm off to see the wizard.....
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
lhart24 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lhart24 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lhart24 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lhart24 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lhart24 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lhart24 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lhart24 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lhart24 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lhart24 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lhart24 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lhart24 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
If it is just socks and what not this wont work... but if he is after electrical cords etc... put some hot sauce on them and he will lick it then stay away.. the bad part is cleaning the cord afterward..

With my pup when she nipped at sock/feet I would smack her nose with one finger... not like extremely hard .. but enough to get her attention then I would say NO firmly.

It took about a week to break the habit. Now when playing, she will like growl and run at me.... if my finger gets in her mouth (somehow)... she will actually stop and start licking it... Now granted she has caught my finger a time or two when we were playing tug of war or whatever, but she hasnt nipped or bit since she was a puppy and i was training her
The Following User Says Thank You to lhart24 For This Useful Post: