View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 09:46 PM

RE: Rite Aid Coupon Policy as of 04/13/11

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

leYGar has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!leYGar has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!leYGar has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!leYGar has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!leYGar has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!leYGar has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianasaves$$
Thank you Sandra! This will help us all to better understand. One of my stores had told me there was a limit of 5 of the same coupon per day.
These limits are instituted by the SM, especially on Sun! The policy states that to ensure other customers are able to find what they want the manager can make sub limit rules. They could even limit you to 1 like coupon only so be happy with 5!! Bring a wife, husband or friend along and just have them buy stuff then repeat it with yourself if you have 20q's or whatever. . .
Become friendly with the SM's and I'm sure the q limit will be lifted for you. I have never had a limit placed on me, probably b/c i like chit chatting with the managers. . .

Adoptive father to a huge stockpile of goodies

ISO a bad woman!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by leYGar; 04-14-2011 at 09:50 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leYGar For This Useful Post: