View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 05:24 PM

RE: Rite Aid Coupon Policy as of 04/13/11

THANKFUL FOR AFC!!

My Mood/Status:
Dianasaves$$ has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Dianasaves$$ has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Dianasaves$$ has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Dianasaves$$ has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Dianasaves$$ has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Dianasaves$$ has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Dianasaves$$ has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Dianasaves$$ has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Dianasaves$$ has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Dianasaves$$ has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Dianasaves$$ has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Thank you Sandra! This will help us all to better understand. One of my stores had told me there was a limit of 5 of the same coupon per day.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and two
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dianasaves$$ For This Useful Post: