View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 10:50 AM

RE: What is this all about?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

beemerphile1 has posted more than 200 great deals!beemerphile1 has posted more than 200 great deals!beemerphile1 has posted more than 200 great deals!
I've never had this happen to me, I don't understand it. But if it is related to using a debit card that my explain it. I don't have a debit card and never will.

I don't want to sidetrack this thread but anyone using debit cards would be wise to do some research. There are a lot of dangers with using a debit card that are not present when using a credit card. Do some internet research and read for yourself, don't believe the banks. They want you to use a debit card because it is profitable for the bank, not because it is good for you. I pay cash or use a credit card, and I ALWAYS pay my credit card in full every month. It is against my principles to pay interest to banks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Just a NE Ohio Grandpa saving money.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.