View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 08:13 PM

RE: Question about Pure Protein

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

cococay has posted more than 25 good deals
Walgreens actually has 2 areas in their own Coupon policy that speaks about coupons that are more than the sale price.. The only you pointed out:

Sale Items
Walgreens will accept manufacturer coupons for an item that is on sale.
In the event that any item's selling price is less than the value of the coupon, Walgreens will only accept the coupon in exchange for the selling price of the item. Coupon redemption can never exceed the selling price of an item and no cash back is ever provided in exchange for any coupons.

And then right after that they go on talk about their policy w/mult coupons:

Multiple Coupons
When purchasing a single item, Walgreens accepts one manufacturer coupon and applicable Walgreens coupon(s) for the purchase of a single item, unless prohibited by either coupon offer.
The coupon amount must be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied. (For example, a $5.00 coupon for a $4.99 item will result in a $4.99 coupon value).
When purchasing multiple items, Walgreens accepts multiple identical coupons for multiple qualifying items as long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers, unless a limit is specified. Management reserves the right to limit the quantity of items purchased.

While they should have laid their policy out better by having a separate section addressing coupons worh more than the sale price and then specifics of sale pricing and coupons and mult coupons.. They do have an area within their own policy that says they can/should/will reduce the value of the coupon.

It seems that if they can reduce it when you have a store coupon AND a manu coupon, then they obviously CAN do it..

I started to run into this with the Reach coupons too.. I told her I know it's in the policy that they can reduce the coupon or increase the price - she got her mgr, he simply coulnt's remember so he went to the front of the store to look at their policy and then told her how to do it.. no biggie then...
The Following User Says Thank You to cococay For This Useful Post: