View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 06:40 PM

RE: Why do you Stockpile?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I started stockpiling because of AFC i Love coupon shopping and would usually only get one of two of whatever was on sale. once i got preggo my son i got a little more serious about couponing and after learning lots on here, i started a modest stockpile. i started because first and foremost, i wanted to save my family money on the everyday items we use. right now i am really focusing on stockpiling groceries so when i go on maternity leave in april we will have a nice cusion of food to fall back on when bills get tight (only 2 of my 6 weeks will be paid, so 4 weeks of no second income). i also do it because it is FUN. i love getting a great deal. it also makes me life a lot easier. i know i don't need to buy paper towels, wipes, detergent, dish soap, etc... everytime i go to the store to go grocery shopping. it takes some time and effort, but it makes things so much easier.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jacksonsmommy For This Useful Post: