View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 11:39 AM

RE: My haul today :)

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb09 View Post
You are absolutely never to go into the tax. If you do so at the uscan it will lock the machine and loop in a perpetual loop that takes a managers key or a reboot to get out of (not the usual uscan key...a manager's key).

Almost all coupons say on them that you are to pay all applicable sales taxes.
I thought so! When I refigured in my head for the lower priced items I thought I'd be right about zero, but then I tossed in the salt and thought I'd be fine. I wonder why nothing came up on the register alerting that? I would have been happy to toss in a pack of gum or something to take care of it.

I was just trying to use the Coke coupons correctly & ended up screwing something else up... two of the things I got last week using the Coke coupons didn't meet the size requirements (didn't realize till today when I was repeating). Even though the Q's went thru, I didn't want to do it again now that I knew.

*sigh*