View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 11:41 AM

RE: Delta Mega Sale Advertised Prices (Sale starts 7/14)

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
gspice6 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!gspice6 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!gspice6 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!gspice6 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!gspice6 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!gspice6 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I've posted most of this information in various other threads, but just thought I'd post here, as well:

1. I purchased 2 Danonino as part of my mega this morning and NO CAT printed. This was at a store in TN. Tennessee is often excluded from dairy promotions (breyer's), so I wonder if that was why. CAT machine printed a coupon.

2. I bought 10 cups of Cheesy Explosion and DID NOT get the instant $5 mega savings.

3. I bought 5 Motrin PM's, retrieving them all from the row where the 20 ct. were. Well, 3 of those boxes were 40 count, so beware!! Those were 7.99 - ouch!!!

4. I tried the Crayola deal in the delta. Bought 6 packages of markers (reg. price 3.69) and DID NOT get a CAT. This is regarding the deal that others have reported where buying a minimum of 20.00 in product, calculated at reg. price, receive 4.00 oyno.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gspice6 For This Useful Post: