View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 06:53 PM
is enjoying her weekend.

My Mood/Status:
kingraham has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!kingraham has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!kingraham has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!kingraham has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!kingraham has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!kingraham has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!kingraham has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!kingraham has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!kingraham has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!kingraham has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!kingraham has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Any realestate gurus out there?

Not sure where to post this but I am hoping someone can give me some advice.

So we put a very low ball offer in on a piece of property. The property has been on the market for five months without a single offer coming in. The selling agent is kind of a jerk and has been that way since we first started looking at the property. He received our offer today in the mail and called our agent to say he was going to be receiving an offer this evening from another buyer.

It seems kind of convenient that he just happens to receive another offer the same day he gets ours on a property that had no visits in two months other than ours when we went to see it two weeks ago. Could the sellers agent be lying to try to get us to up our offer? Do Realtors have an ethics code or anything like doctors and lawyers?