View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 07:20 AM

RE: dr.jekyll and mr.hyde transactions

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
elmomommyto2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!elmomommyto2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!elmomommyto2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!elmomommyto2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!elmomommyto2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!elmomommyto2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!elmomommyto2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!elmomommyto2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!elmomommyto2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by myfab5 View Post
omg! i think that's the one i used...i was wondering why it didn't have the 123 listed even though it said any advantage...i feel bad on that one. Coupon Karma!
Nah...no bad coupon karma for you . That was a very strangely worded coupon, since it said any advantage, but then went on to list 3 specific kinds that the coupon applies to. We all make mistakes .

Just remember that what you're doing is helping your family by couponing and don't let those uptight cashiers get you down .
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(10) & DD
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(6) who loves

I love to
!
The Following User Says Thank You to elmomommyto2 For This Useful Post: