View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 01:43 AM

RE: dr.jekyll and mr.hyde transactions

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
myfab5 has posted more than 300 great deals!myfab5 has posted more than 300 great deals!myfab5 has posted more than 300 great deals!myfab5 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmomommyto2 View Post
P.S. Please watch out on the Oral-B Advantage BOGO. There are three specific kinds of Advantage that the Q is for (it lists them) and the 123 is not one, but it can be used on the 3D toothbrushes that are 3/$9 w/ $3 RR.
omg! i think that's the one i used...i was wondering why it didn't have the 123 listed even though it said any advantage...i feel bad on that one. Coupon Karma!
with
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

and