View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 12:30 AM

RE: dr.jekyll and mr.hyde transactions

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
elmomommyto2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!elmomommyto2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!elmomommyto2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!elmomommyto2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!elmomommyto2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!elmomommyto2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!elmomommyto2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!elmomommyto2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!elmomommyto2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I had one of these same kind of trips last week. I'm so sorry, because it can really ruin the savings sometimes. Just know that the next one will hopefully be better. I know that sometimes when I do multiple trans. that by the 2nd or 3rd, a few cashiers start getting kind of crazy. Oh, and make sure that 1-800-WALGREENS puts you in contact w/ the district manager. I had the same issue w/ the coupon being a penny more than the item and it was determined by the DM that the coupon should be adjusted down to meet the price of the item. Now that store manager and I are on the same page (and the DM was peeved to say the least about "losing me as a customer over 1 penny" in his words!).

P.S. Please watch out on the Oral-B Advantage BOGO. There are three specific kinds of Advantage that the Q is for (it lists them) and the 123 is not one, but it can be used on the 3D toothbrushes that are 3/$9 w/ $3 RR.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(10) & DD
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(6) who loves

I love to
!
The Following User Says Thank You to elmomommyto2 For This Useful Post: