View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 11:28 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
myfab5 has posted more than 300 great deals!myfab5 has posted more than 300 great deals!myfab5 has posted more than 300 great deals!myfab5 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Angry dr.jekyll and mr.hyde transactions

My first trip of the week to wags today--which is when my store re-stocks from all the madness at the beginning of the week 1st transaction went very well and got :
2 - Reach Total Care TB
1 - Reach Total Care Floss
3 - Oral B Advantage 123 TB
1 - Glade Sense and Spray
1 - Popcorn pckg (was paranoid about not having enought items so i threw this in )

MINUS
BOGO Reach Total Care TB singles
$1 Reach Total Care TB
2 - .75 Oral B Advatage
BOGO Oral B Advantage
$3 Glade Sense & Spray
Wags in Ad Q for Reach
Wags IVC for Glade
Total=.96 oop and earned $3 RR (woot woot!! notice the IVC? had that AND a manu q, no beeps, go figure!!)

The 2nd transaction started out ok until i gave the cashier my vicks coupons for the vicks cough drops i had purchased (plenty at home already thank you very much). "you can't use these because it's more than the price of the item" and i told her that i had used them at this store already and plenty of times before and they had no problems taking them, but by then i knew where this was going. So the AM gets called over to "verify" that yes, i could not use them because the coupon was more than the item.
I was livid!! so i told them to void them from the transaction and i'll take my coupons back, problem solved. I didn't want to deal with it and wanted to move on. That's when all hell broke loose. i had already given my $3 RR to pay and the other q's and was down to giving them the IVC for huggies, when that beeped. The cashier starts reading it and almost excited that she "caught" it before letting me use the q, says "you can't use this because it says one per offer and you already used other coupons". I could have choked her!!! so, i say, i won't use the coupon, i'll just pay. and the total is like $36
I ask them to price check the diapers for me (totally my fault for not checking them before, but assumed they were 8.99 megasaver) and they were ringing up 11.99 and 12.99!!! this being the umpteenth time the AM gets called over because of my coupons, she gets called over again and gives me the "one per purchase" speech when i ask her about the huggies IVC, and is eyeballing me because i raised my voice at her before. I was so fed up with their utter ignorance that i just told them to void the whole thing out and to give me my $3 RR and coupons back.
They scrutinized all my coupons on the second transaction and even scrutinized the ones from the 1st transaction and loudly "i shouldnt have taken this one either, huh" as i was walking out the door. In hindsite this AM is either training the other cashiers with the wrong info or is being trained with the wrong info herself.
I called corporate on them and could only remember the cashiers name as it was on the receipt. Told them that I wasn't able to get my childrens diapers that i needed and that they didn't know how to translate the coupon language and would not be shopping there if it wasn't resolved (like i spend big bucks there ) Man, was i boiling mad!! didn't want assault on my record though and the cashier was pregnant....just kidding!! i know that's horrible, but i'm a yeller not a fighter so i just quietly yelled at them...like when you've got company over and the kids aren't behaving you quietly yell at them to settle down and give them the evil eye. Its a very efficient combo.
with
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

and

Last edited by myfab5; 03-11-2010 at 11:32 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to myfab5 For This Useful Post: